A silver George III styled pint tankard of plain baluster form, with stepped circular base and foliate capped double scroll handle.
Weight: - 9.5 troy ounces
Maker's Mark: - EHP Co. Ltd.
Inscription: "Presented by the Directors of Courage (Central) Ltd to Councillor E E Bland J.P. on the occasion of the official opening of the Norrey's Barn Public House, Ashridge Road, Wokingham, Berks. On 31 October 1967"
Councillor Ernest Everett Bland J.P. was Mayor of Wokingham 1967 - 1968 and presented this tankard to Wokingham Borough Council at the end of his term of Office.
Built on the Norrey's Barn Housing Estate the "Norrey's Barn" was the first Public House to be built in Wokingham after the Second World War 1939 - 1945.