Roll up, Roll up! The free annual Children’s Fun Day will be on Saturday 27th May, 10am to 4pm at Langborough Recreation Ground, Wokingham
We’ve lots going on including fairground rides, farm animal meet & greet, face painting, go kart rides, wonderful birds of prey, ferret racing, hands on arts and crats and much more! All activities are free.
Come for a few hours or bring a picnic and stay all day.
The 1st Winnersh Scouts will be running a BBQ with both meat and vegetarian options, and Sir Whippy will be on hand serving ice cream.
Sun hats and sun cream will hopefully be required!
Perfect for children 10 years and under. Sponsored and organised by Wokingham Town Council.
Coming this year:
- JWS Fairgrounds with a selection of small fairground rides
- Circus Scene with Facepainters, entertainers and a toyzone for the really little ones
- Go Kart Party with electric Go Karts
- Millers Ark with their mobile farm
- ‘morearts.’ with the Hands on Arts Tent, who will be joined by the Cowshed for lots of Arts and Crafts activities
- Millets Wildside with birds of prey and ferret racing
- My Journey Wokingham are back with the Smoothie bike
- First Days are coming with some soft play
Facilities on site:
Toilets, First aid and information point
Please choose to walk or cycle where you can. There is no parking on site. Please make use of Town Centre car parks.
Both Cockpit Path and Denmark Street car parks are a couple of minutes walk from Langborough Rec.